- 32154928873521, no_call_for_price
- 32154928906289, no_call_for_price
- 32154928939057, no_call_for_price
- 32154928971825, no_call_for_price
- 32154929004593, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Hunter Panels Xci 286 Polyiso Rigid Insulation Panel 4ft x 8ft - All Sizes
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
Xci 286 is an energy-efficient rigid foam insulation composed of a polyisocyanurate foam core manufactured online to glass fiber reinforced foil facers. It can be used in new construction, or used for interior retrofit within existing buildings. Xci 286 is designed for exposed interior wall or ceiling use in commercial, residential, industrial, agricultural and metal building applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Polyiso offers increased R-Value per inch vs Mineral Fiber, XPS or EPS options
- Passed NFPA 286 Corner Burn Test for walls or ceilings only, with or without joint treatment, allowing the product to be left exposed on interior application without a thermal barrier up to 3.5" thick
- NFPA Compliance with CMU, Concrete, Steel Stud and Fire Retardant Treated Wall types
- Passed UL 1715 with up to 8" for ceilings only
- Flame spread of 25 per ASTM E 84
- Manufactured with NexGen Chemistry: Zero Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP); Contains no CFC’s or HCFC’s; Virtually zero Global Warming Potential (GWP). The use of Xci products helps reduce the carbon footprint of buildings.
- Both sides reinforced foil, one side reflective, one side white, either side
- Hunter may be left exposed to the interior.
- R-Value: 6.3, 9.5, 13, 16, 19
For information on delivery costs and more click here.