- 32559841148977, no_call_for_price
- 32559841181745, no_call_for_price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Owens Corning EcoTouch R25 Unfaced Batts (All Sizes)
Adding product to your cart
Est Delivery between and
DESCRIPTION & USES
Made with natural ingredients and a formaldehyde-free formulation, Owens Corning unfaced R-25 is intended to provide high performance in heat and sound control in the home interiors. Available in pre-cut sizes, this smooth and easy to install Unfaced Batt Insulation can be fitted between the joists and studs of your home or any other building. Ensuring longer life of the home, it provides more comfort by keeping the interiors cooler in the summer and somewhat warmer in the winter. It also works as energy-saver and aids in saving money spent in monthly heating/cooling of the home. Assuring high-performance thermal and noise control, it adds high durability to every home along with an environmental peace of mind. The Owens Corning EcoTouch R25 Unfaced Batts are used for roof/ceiling and interior/exterior wall applications and can be installed in wood or metal framing cavities or between furring channels.
|Size||Sq/Ft Per Bag||Batts Per Bag||IRN||Application|
|8" x 16" x 96"||64||6||C27||Metal|
|8" x 24" x 96"||96||6||C28||Metal|
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sized for metal or wood framing.
- Can be stapled or friction-fit.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Trim and fabricate with a utility knife.
- Meets thermal specifications.
- Improves interior noise control.
- Non-corrosive to steel, aluminum or copper.
- Dimensionally stable and will not decay or slump in the cavity.
For information on delivery costs and more click here.